Ash Green, Night Black, Smoke Navy
Elecom Slash Proof Escode Backpack
A backpack-type security bag “ESCODE” that uses a flap mechanism that does not expose the fastener to the outside and a blade-proof fabric that protects the stored items against threats such as cutters as the core material.
- It uses a blade-proof sheet woven with ultra-high density polyethylene and glass fiber is used as the core material to protect stored items from threats such as cutters.
- A ring-shaped double zipper is used in the main room, and the rings can be stacked to lock a padlock to prevent theft.
- The main room is a two-air chamber type that can store a PC independently.
- Holds laptops up to 13.3 inches.
- Equipped with side pockets and back pockets on each of the left and right sides, it can be sorted and stored according to the application.
- The PC room uses a cushioning material that absorbs shocks, and the inside uses a brushed material that does not easily damage the PC.
- Equipped with a road lift strap that can raise the position of the bag by squeezing the strap of the shoulder belt. It fits your body better, distributes the load and reduces fatigue.
- The main room can be opened and closed comfortably by turning over the flap on the top. The main room has a small storage pocket, a zipper pocket, and a pen holder, so you can organize and store them.
- It comes with a chest belt that enhances the sense of unity between the bag and the body, makes it less tiring even when moving for a long time, and can be adjusted to the desired position.
- The top of the flap has a small pocket that is convenient for storing earphones and keys.
- A thick cushion along the back is used on the back to reduce the burden on the back and sweat stuffiness.
- A carry belt that can be fixed to the carry bar is placed on the back.
- The surface fabric is water repellent.
- Interior color that makes it easy to see what is stored
- Bag type: Backpack
- Dimensions: Approximately width 335 x depth 220 x height 450 (mm)
- Material: Polyester
- Weight: 1,190g
I got my Elecom Escode Backpack today and I am SOOOOO impressed! I took a chance on this Japan brand that I’m not familiar with because the materials and the features of the bag looked so premium and the SALE price was too irresistible for me to say no. I’m glad I bought this, am excited to use my new backpack soon for work and casual city trips around town.
Product quality is superb. Craftsmanship is unquestionable. Customer service is admirable. Sale price was very tempting that’s why I bought one plus the fact that I needed it for work. My son will be able to use it too when he goes to college. I love the fact that this bag has many concealed compartments and pockets. It’s sturdy, slash proof, and water repellent as well.