Elecom Escode Slash Proof Backpack
A backpack-type security bag "ESCODE" that uses a flap mechanism that does not expose the fastener to the outside and a blade-proof fabric that protects the stored items against threats such as cutters as the core material.
- It uses a blade-proof sheet woven with ultra-high density polyethylene and glass fiber is used as the core material to protect stored items from threats such as cutters.
- A ring-shaped double zipper is used in the main room, and the rings can be stacked to lock a padlock to prevent theft.
- The main room is a two-air chamber type that can store a PC independently.
- Holds laptops up to 13.3 inches.
- Equipped with side pockets and back pockets on each of the left and right sides, it can be sorted and stored according to the application.
- The PC room uses a cushioning material that absorbs shocks, and the inside uses a brushed material that does not easily damage the PC.
- Equipped with a road lift strap that can raise the position of the bag by squeezing the strap of the shoulder belt. It fits your body better, distributes the load and reduces fatigue.
- The main room can be opened and closed comfortably by turning over the flap on the top. The main room has a small storage pocket, a zipper pocket, and a pen holder, so you can organize and store them.
- It comes with a chest belt that enhances the sense of unity between the bag and the body, makes it less tiring even when moving for a long time, and can be adjusted to the desired position.
- The top of the flap has a small pocket that is convenient for storing earphones and keys.
- A thick cushion along the back is used on the back to reduce the burden on the back and sweat stuffiness.
- A carry belt that can be fixed to the carry bar is placed on the back.
- The surface fabric is water repellent.
- Interior color that makes it easy to see what is stored
- Bag type: Backpack
- Dimensions: Approximately width 335 x depth 220 x height 450 (mm)
- Material: Polyester
- Weight: 1,190g